Thursday 13 January 2011

sunny winter days


estos días tan soleados me recuerdan al verano! cielo despejado y unas cuantas nubes flotando en el cielo
y bueno.. aire frío y llevando ropa bien abrigada
aunque no pueda disfrutarlo tan solo ver y sentir los rayos de sol ya me hace sentir mejor :)


it has been sunny these past few days in Majorca and it kind of reminds me of summer, clear blue sky
and some lonely small clouds and yeah... cold breeze and a few layers of knit clothes!
although i can't enjoy this good weather, staring outside, seeing and feeling the rays of the sun already 
makes me feel a lot better :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful picture !
    please check out my blog i would love to hear what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
we're gonna live the dream, we're gonna make it happen!