Sunday 20 March 2011

HEYLO SPRING! ADIOS AUTUMN! :)





Oficialmente! Ya es primavera :D
y que manera de empezarla... un día soleado
perfecto para dar un paseo e ir a tomar una taza de te

It's official! Spring is here :D
& what a way of starting it with such a sunny day
just perfect for long walks & to have a cup of tea
 




Pero mi habitación esta igual/peor de desastroso que mil pelo
así que no hay otra manera que quedarse en casita
arreglar mi desorden y empezar a guardar algunas piezas de ropa de invierno :)


But my room is the same/more untidy than how i have my hair
so I'll just stay at home
clean my mess & start taking off some of my winter clothes of my wardrobe :)













xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
we're gonna live the dream, we're gonna make it happen!